Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WE ARE DONE!

Here we are - Day 99. We really did it. I don't think anyone knows how hard we worked except for the other participants. I have to admit that it was really, really hard but it was so worth it. I am so proud of all of us. Yesterday I went for a bike ride which I haven't done for a while and I was amazed at how much easier it was - I just felt so much lighter and stronger. What a great feeling - I loved it. I hope we all keep going to the gym cause I like working out with people I know. You are all looking so good. I wish we had taken "before pictures" when we first started so we could compare them with "after pictures." So in my last blog, I just want to thank everyone who gave us their support in any way. Especially Jenna, the best trainer in the world. It was a real life-changing opportunity for me and for my husband and we THANK YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment