Friday, August 20, 2010

I noticed yesterday that we are now 2/3 of the way done with our program. This has been a fantastic program. I know I would not have lost the weight I have without the structure of a heart and weight loss program. I am really learning how to eat better and how to limit my portions to a healthy level. I went out to eat twice this week and the first time we went I felt so good ordering my salad with no croutons or cheese and salad dressing on the side. Then the second time I was able to also limit what went into my food, did away with the calorie-laden tortilla shell and tortilla strips. We have also joined a food co-op and really love it. Every Saturday I get fresh vegetables and fruits. Last week, I got an eggplant and have never cooked one before so I got out my recipe book and found a good recipe and tried it. Pretty good I would have to say. Things are going well. I am still losing weight and getting stronger each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment