Monday, August 2, 2010

Almost Halfway

Tomorrow is day 50 of our 100 days. In some ways it has seemed like we have been doing this forever and in some ways it has gone really fast. I have definitely changed my eating habits. I never thought I would be able (or want) to read food labels on food. It drives my husband nuts when we go shopping and I pick up a package and immediately turn it over to read the food label. But trust me, it makes a difference to look at those labels. I am on schedule for the amount of weight I wanted to lose. I wanted to lose 25 and have now lost 13. So hopefully I can do as well in the next 50 days. I have really enjoyed having a trainer and she is so good and interested in my progress (even though I think she forgets how old I am sometimes - just kidding). I really wish everyone with a desire to get in shape could take part in this program.

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of your weight loss but I am happy for you. Keep it up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete