Monday, August 30, 2010

Endure to the End

It really is starting to get very close to the end of our 100 days. I still have 6-7 more pounds that I set as my goal so I am going to have to work hard the last 3 1/2 weeks. Went camping last week with my family - that is actually a good way to watch what you eat cause if you don't take it with you there is no temptation. Can't exactly run to the store for a box of oreos. Anyway, we had a great time camping and I was able to hold my weight stable. I did indulge in some s'mores which no one can turn down. But I really feel like I have changed my lifestyle and finally know how to control my eating and how big the portions should be. I will be sad to see this come to an end.

2 comments:

  1. Susan - Just think how much easier it would be if we all lived your camping philosophy at home. If we don't buy the junk then it isn't in our cupboards at home to tempt us. I'm going to work on that. Way to go with your success - I need to follow your example on learning better portion sizes! Janet Frank

    ReplyDelete